Diploma in Electrical engineering
Electrical Engineering is the field that deals with the study of electronics, electricity, energy and electromagnetism. It is approved by PSBTE (Punjab State Board of Technical Education), Mohali. Guru Nanak Institute of Technology is one of the best colleges to provide the knowledge in the field electrical to its students. The term electricity and its application play a vital role in almost every part of our lives. It is one of the best colleges to offer this course in all over Chandigarh, Jammu &Kashmir, and Haryana.
The curriculum is designed to offer three years regular course having the last semester as an industrial exposure. There is an intake of 120 students every year. The faculties are having the vast knowledge of the subject and provide quality education to students. The teachers are well qualified and having good experience in teaching, and they also published their papers in various journal and conferences. The course contains the study of VLSI, Microwaves, signal processing and RF.
Laboratories Facilities in Electrical Engineering (As per PSBTE & IT, Mohali)
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- Computer Programming and Applications
- Electrical Engineering Design and Drawing
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Measuring Instruments and Instrumentation
- P.C. Maintenance and Repair
- Industrial Electronics and Control of Drives
- Digital Electronics and Microprocessors
- Programmable Logic Controller and Microcontrollers
Eligibility Criteria: 10th passed with a minimum aggregate of 40% or an equivalent grade/CGPA from a recognized Board.
- 3 years (Semester wise)
- Last semester having Industrial Exposure.